Sunday, September 26, 2010

Updating our Blog

Hi everyone. Well I got dad to look and see how long it had been since he posted in my blog. Dad said we should have a blog with all the Pugs in the house. I don't know if I agree.

We just saw that our friend Paula from Pug Moon changed to Pug Hugs X 4 to introduce the new comedian, Whoopi into the blog. Welcome to your forever home Whoopi. Thanks Aunt Paula for giving dad the nudge he needed.

Mom and dad agreed that my new name is Bonnie Girl. It works for me so I agreed. Let the games begin.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Bonnie Girl
    I was just looking today at your site and was thinking how much I missed you. I was worried.
    I am friends with Paula and her cutie pies too.
    In fact it was so good to hear from her.
    I am ready to play with you!
    I think you are so cute and so are the other puggies in your family too,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie Girl, love that name! So glad we are both getting back to blogging. I have missed it very much. Make sure to tell your Dad I have a working foot if he needs it once in a while, just give me a holler....LOL. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! We are excited to see your cute face again. We can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name!
    Please come back and blog to us again! :)

    Love
    Oisín
    x

    ReplyDelete